- St. Albert, Canada
Progressive/Pacific Home Warranty (PHW) is looking for an outgoing and customer experience focused individual to join our Claims Team. This position will offer you the opportunity to become an expert in the unique new home warranty insurance industry. You will learn about the regulations and requirements of the home warranty and home building industry. This career will build upon your critical thinking and communication skills as you interact with builders, homeowners, and contractors while moving claims forward as directed by the home warranty insurance policy. Your interactions will assist in educating others about the intricacies of new home warranty insurance while improving the quality of construction of residential buildings.
If you are intrigued in the above and interested in working with a great group of people in a fun and supportive environment, or simply want to know more, send us your resume! Plus, well, you could get the job and build a rewarding career as part of an awesome company!
PHW is a Subsidiary of HUB International. For more information, please visit our website here: www.progwar.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support homeowners and builders through the new home warranty insurance claims process once a homeowner has submitted their list of deficiencies under the policy.
- Assist with all claims communication and work to resolve warrantable defects with either the Builder or by engaging a third-party contractor.
- Maintaining comprehensive claims records including claim notations, document management, and online system management.
- Learn everyday and share your knowledge of new home warranty insurance claims with others. Educate and improve the quality of construction of residential buildings.
- 2+ years of experience in the insurance industry or construction warranty claims fields.
- Computer skills as our system, our insurer's system, and our phone system is all computer based.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Level 1 or 2 General Insurance License (preferred)
- High school Education. University Degree or Insurance Designation (preferred)
Here's What We Can Offer
At PHW we are committed to providing a diverse and challenging work environment encouraging critical thinking, problem-solving and claim management. Our team thrives on a collaborative environment while embracing and celebrating individual achievements. Through a robust network of resources, you will be amongst some of the industry's top talent to help guide and support our customer's needs.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package as well as a RRSP matching program. We all strive for a healthy work life balance, so we offer paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.
Department Claims Management
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top