WHO IS HUB?
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities.
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages and has since grown to one of the largest brokers in the world. We are a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages across North America - all carrying the HUB banner.
Our structure gives us the technology and expertise of a large firm, but still maintains the local flavor of each of our offices, enabling our teams to preserve their own unique regional culture.
HUB Gives ! Service is one of our founding values - not an abstract concept but a commitment. And we believe that no one deserves that commitment more than our clients and the communities in which we all live and work. Each regional hub has adopted projects in their regions which allow them to give, volunteer, engage, and serve their communities.
Check out our profile on the Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/hubinternational#people !
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The workers' compensation claims professional will assist with producer and client questions and requests, as well as technical and administrative duties.
- Some experience in work comp carrier claims handling is helpful but not required.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Excellent at following instruction
- Excited to work independently
- Adept in all Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, Power Point, as well as Adobe, PDF, Reader
- Access carrier agent programs for required information
- Assist with experience modification analysis. Duties include compilation of information, attention to detail, some experience with or ability to learn about NCCI requirements
- Assist in claims review process. Duties will include organization, multiple contacts, packet compilation and presentation preparation
- Assist with workers' compensation questions, assess and triage as appropriate
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow with the department. The successful candidate will become confident to take on referrals and assignments for all of the above
WHAT DOES HUB OFFER YOU?
At HUB, we believe in giving our employees the room and space they need to do their job. We believe in paying a fair wage and offering great benefits like a 401k plan where the Company matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute, medical, dental, and vision options, paid vacation, paid holidays, and more! We offer a large selection of benefits that are customizable to fit your personal needs - a portfolio of both comprehensive and affordable choices.
Our work environment encourages critical and independent thinking, problem-solving and project-management. We trust our employees to make good decisions for our clients and we give them the space to do that.
LIKE US SO FAR?
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. Apply online today!
Are you a veteran? Disabled? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population.
Location: United States, Montana, Missoula
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 24-May-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top