- St. Albert, Canada
Progressive/Pacific Home Warranty is a dynamic and fast paced innovative company offering and developing products and services that meet the ever-changing needs of a growing industry. We believe it is vital that we bring like-minded people on board to join us in this journey.
What we offer!
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- RRSP company matching
- a corporate culture unlike any other
Summary of Position
The Claims Manager position is a regional manager role where they will be responsible for their region's performance while maintaining a reasonable claims case load. Reporting to the Claims Director for the division, you will work closely with their team and divisional leadership. The Claims Manager position offers the opportunity to become an expert in the New Home Warranty field, a niche class of insurance.
The Claims Manager role will involve activates ranging from:
- day to day regional claim support for teammates
- working with our Underwriting division relating to builder memberships
- managing and resolving initial escalations/complaints with consumers
- leading and developing their team through training/coaching and audit initiatives
- managing a reduced claim load
- conducting meetings and education sessions for their region
- participation in interviews and terminations
- Performance metrics are tracked and reported via our internal Warranty Information Management System. The position will have metrics for their individual performance as well as their region's performance.
- The Claims Manager role is a fast-paced and demanding role, requiring a high level of organizational and time management skills
- Required Qualifications:
- - Level 1 or 2 General Agent Insurance License or educational equivalencies to obtain
- - Leadership, Management, or Coaching Experience
- - Negotiation or Dispute Resolution Experience
- - Self-motivated and positive attitude
- - Basic Technical skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook, and other standard business software)
- Experience in New Home Warranty Insurance is an asset
- Construction Knowledge is an asset
Department General Management
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top