HUB Financial Inc., Canada's largest Life Insurance Managing General Agency is looking for a customer oriented Life Insurance Case Coordinator working out of our Woodbridge, ON office. This person will be detail oriented, take great pride in their work, with the ability to multitask, work within tight deadlines and be an effective team player. You must enjoy a challenge and the rewards that follow. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with an exceptional organization, with growth opportunities, this could be the right role for you! This person reports directly to the Manager, Eastern Canada Operations.
- Act as an advocate for the Brokers to obtain the best possible decision on a case as quickly as possible.
- Manage a high volume of case counts for new business applications for insurance (life, critical illness, disability) for a group of assigned Brokers from the time an application is submitted to the insurance carrier until the time commission is paid.
- Perform initial review of applications, ensuring all required questions have been completed, all appropriate medical requirements are ordered, application is set up properly and any compliance procedures are followed.
- Proactively manage the case and provide the Broker with an update at least once per week or more depending on how the case is progressing and determining next steps to be taken.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Broker and the Case Managers at the carriers.
- Work closely and collaborate with the marketing, sales, new business and inforce teams across the region.
- Continuously maintain HUB's system with accurate and up to date information regarding all cases.
- Handle and respond to various inquiries from your group of Brokers that might relate to contracting, commissions and underwriting and respond to these requests with the assistance from a team of HUB professionals at your disposal.
- Effectively and efficiently adhere to HUB policies and procedures, as well as regulatory requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience within the life insurance administration or MGA environment
- Experience with WealthServ considered an asset
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and solution oriented
- Ability to multitask, effectively time manage and exercise initiative to achieve results
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to work in a team environment while also working independently
- LOMA or other industry related course considered an asset
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top