Carrier Team Service Analyst
- Riverside, CA
About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
Who is the Carrier Team?
The Carrier Management Team works closely with our carriers to build optimized relationships. We are committed to ensuring our carrier's inquiries are serviced, feedback is heard and collaborate on processing solutions. We are about researching and resolving. Every member of the carrier team is analytical with a drive for providing excellent customer service.
About the position:
The Carrier Team Service Analyst is a highly specialized team member that partners closely with our carriers to create optimized relationships with Hub accounting. They are knowledgeable in HFC accounting team workflows and have an in-depth understanding of successful carrier relationships. Team member will team up with accounting teams, regional finance members, and servicing staff to strengthen carrier relations.
Carrier Team Service Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop sustainable carrier relationships that allow accounting to stay informed of updates, changes and opportunities
- Respond and resolve accounting inquiries communicated directly from carriers
- Collaborate with carriers, Hub accounting/ARC on processing gaps and potential solutions
- Maintain and upkeep carrier information such as addresses, payment instructions, login portals, invoice/statement distribution, and any additional accounting related details
- Provide carrier support to regional servicing staff to prevent disruption to our clients
- Proactively connect with existing carrier contacts to assess accounting relationship
- Circulate carrier knowledge to accounting staff and regional teams when applicable
- Work in concert with corporate strategies and technical teams to ensure our Broker Management Systems are accurate
- Analyze carrier data to identify trends
- Monitor carrier administrator access and screen delegation requests
- Facilitate carrier calls to discuss options for consolidation such as incoming and outgoing payments, master logins and email correspondence
- Attentive to carrier market updates
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to provide guidance with intricate carrier questions
- Effectively communicates through various channels
- Experience working with excel for analytical reporting
- Knowledge of Broker Management Systems and IT ticketing system requirements
- Experience in providing exceptional service and resolutions
- Effective listening skills and ability to determine teams needs efficiently
- Minimum of 3 years working closely in customer solutions setting
- HFC background preferred but not required
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top