Who is the Carrier Team?
The Carrier Management Team works closely with our carriers to build optimized relationships. We are committed to ensuring our carrier's inquiries are serviced, feedback is heard and collaborate on processing solutions. We are about researching and resolving. Our workflows involve managing incoming deposits, obtaining documentation, identifying high risk items and ensuring that invoices/statements are routed correctly to our accounting teams. Every member of the carrier team is analytical with a drive for providing excellent customer service.
About the position:
The Carrier Team Associate is quick to adapt to different segments throughout the Carrier Team. Supporting the accounting teams across the HFC they are the starting point in many of the processing workflows. Collaboration and effective communication are key to completing their assignments. These associates take pride on their impact and ensure that their accuracy and efficiency lead to successful resolution and results for all.
Carrier Team Associate Responsibilities:
- Develop sustainable carrier relationships that allow team members to stay informed of updates, changes and opportunities
- Create and respond to internal inquires to identify placement of funds
- Collaborate with team members to resolve aged/open items
- Maintain and upkeep carrier information to avoid discrepancies
- Proactively connect with leadership on items that need escalation or regional assistance
- Analyze incoming payments to correctly record items into our Broker Management Systems
- Facilitate carrier calls regarding follows up or urgent requests on outstanding tasks
- Attentive to ensuring all tasks assigned are kept updated and current to prevent back log
- Identify and distribute statements and invoices to our processing accounting teams
- Ability to identify and track payment patterns
- Build effective electronic correspondence that
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Demonstrates initiative, achieve results and provide innovative ideas in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Effectively and professionally communicates through various channels such as email, over the phone and through virtual settings
- Ability to provide guidance to others on assigned workflow
- High degree of accuracy with a strong attention to detail
Department Accounting & Finance
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.