Carrier Team Associate
About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 6th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
About the Position:
Join one of the top acquiring firms as a -----Carrier Management Team Associate! We are seeking individuals who are great with ----------------------customer service and relationship management.
Reporting to the Carrier Management Team Manager, you will work closely with our Direct Bill team. We want to continue to improve our carrier relationships and internal accounting support.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
This role interacts with the Direct Bill team, and will be responsible for the following:
- Retrieve commission statements from carriers via mail or electronically
- Match commissions statements to cash receipts
- Escalate unresolved items to supervisor per pre-determined aging timeline
- Improve upon relationships, both internal and external, to increase efficiencies
- High school or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic Excel Skills required
- Insurance Brokerage Experience preferred
- Work under pressure to deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top