Call Center Rep (Employee Benefits)
Call Center Rep (Employee Benefits)
WHO WE ARE:
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. That number has grown to a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages across North America - all carrying the HUB banner.
Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
Our Call Center Reps play a vital role in ensuring our clients receive the service they need to properly manage their insurance policies. You are the facilitator of positive and effective relationships with our valued clients and insurance carrier staff.
- Assist the Account Management team with all aspects of the account-service process
- Assist with marketing clients to carriers
- Respond to client inquiries regarding enrollment, coverage, etc.
- Quickly respond to policy inquiries (email, phone)
- Check policies/endorsements/audits for accuracy
- Assist with coordinating premium financing and the collection of premiums
- Maintain accurate and organized account files
You are perfect for this opportunity if you ...
- hold a high school diploma/GED (college preferred),
- have at least 1 year of related benefits experience,
- have, or are willing to obtain, an insurance license,
- have exceptional attention to detail,
- have the confidence and demeanor to effectively interact with all levels within the organization,
- have demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook and
- possess a sincere desire to learn and grow within the insurance industry
WHAT HUB HAS FOR YOU:
At HUB, we believe in giving our employees the room and space they need to do their job. We believe in paying a fair wage and offering great benefits like a 401k plan where the Company matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute. Medical options, dental options, vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays. Our work environment encourages critical, independent thinking, problem-solving and project-management. We trust our employees to make good decisions for our clients and we give them the space to do that.
LIKE US SO FAR?
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. Apply online today!
Are you a veteran? Disabled? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population.
Location: United States, California, Roseville
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 5-Dec-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top