Call Center Performance Director
- Indianapolis, IN
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
This position leads and manages the sales and service performance functions of the transactional personal lines department. This role reports to the Senior Vice President, Personal Lines and oversees the day-to-day functions as listed below:
- Lead and ensure profitability and growth of all programs at the site and drive revenue growth by leveraging knowledge of business objectives and operations
- Meet regional performance standards as outlined by HUB Corporate
- Stay abreast of insurance market changes, carrier appetite and underwriting guidelines
- Champion communication of goals, vision, and procedures developed by the leadership teams.
- Recommend improvements to service quality and work processes where applicable
- Work with cross-functional Operational Team Leaders, including Accounting, Human Resources, and others to manage employees and implement regional projects and directives
- Work with HR recruiting partner for hiring and assists with new hire onboarding process
- Oversee training of employees on duties, expectations, standards, policies and audits and reviews these areas regularly as set by standards; identifies/coordinates additional employee training as needed
- Establish SLAs and round-out targets for each service representative
- Identify marketing growth opportunities
- Oversee execution and introduction of new programs
- Establish sales performance metrics and provides feedback to staff on measurement against goals
- Partner with Director of Operations to ensure operational needs are met to ensure that client service levels can be met
- Create and recommend new standards and any specialized processes based on business needs
- Assist in monitoring expenses and adherence to budget numbers for location or department
- Direct employee workflow, workload and overall performance
- Develop employees to create a line of succession within the performance management functions
- Conduct ongoing performance feedback and annual performance reviews for direct reports
- Performance manage the team setting goals and providing feedback
- Immediately and effectively address and resolve employee performance concerns utilizing Regional Human Resources and Operations resources as necessary
- Manage daily communications with internal and external partners for performance reporting
- Create daily/weekly/monthly flash and regular sales reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Love managing people and setting them up to be successful
- Proven experience designing incentives, establishing sales goals and managing call center productivity according to metrics and revenue targets
- Committed to tightly managing daily sales goals and handling client escalations
- Results-focused and supportive leadership style
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Proven influencing, judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Develop relationships easily and know how to talk to people in a way that builds connection.
- Express yourself and your ideas with your strong written and verbal English communications
- Listen attentively when others are speaking, understanding the information directly presented and empathizing with the emotion behind the words.
- Competent use of standard office tools/software (e.g. MS Office)
- Familiarity with EPIC and comparative raters a plus
- Have 5+ years experience in a managerial role in a sales and service center setting preferably P&C sales and service
- 10+ years related work experience
- Property and Casualty producer's license required
- Four year College degree or advanced professional designation highly desirable (e.g. AAI, ARM, CIC, CPCU, GBA, RHU, REBC)
Required Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top