HUB is a Saskatchewan insurance brokerage and is dedicated to helping business and individuals evaluate their risks and manage their insurance needs.
As a Broker, you are the first point of contact with the client and are responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients with respect to the SGI Motor Licensing Issuing. As you grow in your position you will have the ability to help identify client needs.
We are offering:
- A full-time and temporary position , starting as soon as possible at our Grenfell office.
- Possible extension to a permanent position.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- Fabulous opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Great schedule flexibility.
- A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions.
Completion of the SGI New Issuer, Extended Auto Insurance and CAIB 1 courses will be required. Training sponsorship and support will be provided to assist in successfully completing job requirements. High level of accuracy, adaptability to change and superior keyboarding skills. Willingness to obtain Auto Insurance Licensing is required.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believe in integrity and service submit your resume to www.hubinternational.com at http://www.hubinternational.com/
Location: Canada, Saskatchewan, Grenfell
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 1-Jun-2018
Department: Office Administration & Clerical
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top