Hub International Insurance Brokers is seeking an Insurance Professional to help lead an exciting and energetic team in the position of Branch Supervisor in Salmon Arm, British Columbia!
The successful candidate must have a level 2 license, a minimum 5 years Autoplan experience, and exhibit the following characteristics:
- An energetic leadership style and sales focus.
- Previous leadership experience
- Strength in all aspects of Auto Insurance including sales of private auto products and commercial auto
- Adaptability to support in all aspects of operation working with the team leads in Personal Lines, Auto and Commercial
- The ability to develop strong relationships with our clients and be involved in the community culture of Hub
- The drive to sustain excellence in client service always
- The ability to create a positive learning environment, allowing team members to achieve their potential through training, support and education in our business
- The ability to travel for learning and development opportunities as a Branch Manager within the region and outside during the year
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top