Branch Manager (Hiring for Multiple Positions Across the Lower Mainland!)
- Delta, Canada
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
We are growing. FAST . 15% each year fast. When you grow that fast, you need good people to grow with you. Are you looking for career growth and stability? Join us as the largest BC broker for a future filled with flexibility, learning and a fast track to your next career goals. Whether it's Management, Sales, Personal or Commercial Insurance, Employee or Retirement Benefits, HUB has it all!
But wait - there's more...
- Customizable Flex Benefits plan to fit your needs now and into the future
- Comprehensive tuition financing and in-house development courses
- Work-life balance in flexible scheduling and hours
Join us as a Regular Full Time Branch Manager at one of our 11 locations across the Lower Mainland. We are looking for potential candidates for:
- Maple Ridge
Our Community Branch Network Division is excited to welcome you to their inclusive, innovative, and client-focused culture. We're big enough to have access to all markets and loads of expertise, yet small enough for you to make a big impact on your team and the community you serve.
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!
As a Branch Manager you will:
- Develop annual business plan to meet targets, and maximize every opportunity, for all lines of business in the branch
- Monitor P&L statements and take appropriate corrective action when necessary to ensure targets are met
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Ensure an excellent and consistent client service experience
- Participate actively in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
- Support your team to achieve their highest performance potential
- Conduct performance management reviews with employees, as needed
- Provide and encourage opportunities for growth and development
- Identify and develop future leadership talent (Supervisors, Team Leads, Managers)
- Onboard and engage new employees
- Manage all operational aspects of the branch
- Ensure the safekeeping of all company assets in the branch
- Ensure consistent and effective application of all corporate policies and procedures as they apply to the business or to the employees
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- A Level 2 General Insurance License and is actively pursuing a Level 3 License
- A minimum of 3 years' experience managing a department or branch
- An ability to work collaboratively with direct reports, colleagues and front line employees to create a results driven and team oriented environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion and firm understanding of business and financials
- The ability to plan and manage at the operational, branch level
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department General Management
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top