Branch Manager, Community Branch Network
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 450 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage invocation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing the branch as well as the engagement of both clients and employees.
- Develop annual business plan with the Vice President, Community Branch Network that when executed, will meet targets and maximize every opportunity for all of business in the branch
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Participate actively in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
- Performance management including feedback, annual formal employee reviews and documentation
- Provide and encourage development including training and development and coaching
- Manage operational aspects of the branch including corporate branding, office aesthetics and supplies
- Ensure consistent and effective application of all corporate policies and procedures as they apply to the business or to the employees
- The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to work collaboratively with direct reports, colleagues and front line talent to create a results driven and team oriented environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a variety of individuals (internal and external)
- Passion and firm understanding of business and financials
- Ability to plan and manage at the operational, branch level
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to continued learning & development
- Level 2 General Insurance License or actively pursuing Level 3 License
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing a department or branch
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top