Hub International Barton Insurance Brokers is seeking an Insurance Professional to help lead an exciting and energetic team in Campbell River.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
The successful candidate must have:
- Level 2 license
- Minimum 5 years Auto experience
- Preference given to those with CAIB designation
- Previous management experience would be an asset
Exhibit the following characteristics:
- An energetic leadership style and sales focus
- The ability to develop strong relationships with our clients
- The drive to sustain excellence in client service
- The flexibility to embrace all challenges
- Strength in all aspects of Auto Insurance including sales of private auto products
- Adaptability to support in all aspects of operation
- The ability to create a positive learning environment, allowing team members to achieve their potential.
Who we are…
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top