HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
As a Branch Manager, you are the local community leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients as well as driving the business forward through your strategic planning. By your leadership, the goals, purpose and vision for the branch are brought into focus and executed by your ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Execute on annual business plan in order to exceed targets and maximize every opportunity for growth including:
- New business
- Business retention
- Branch growth
- Client experience
- Introduction of new lines of business
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Inspire your team to excellence in order to deliver a memorable client experience
- Actively participate in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization Talent Management:
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
- Commitment to continued learning & development Operational:
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the branch including:
- Corporate branding
- P&L statements
A successful candidate thrives in a team orientated and dynamic environment. Your strong organizational skills allows you to juggle multiple competing priorities on a daily basis. With your excellent communication skills, you are able to cultivate strong and productive interpersonal relationships both internally with your staff and externally with your clients.
- Minimum 5 years insurance brokerage experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing a department or branch
- Level 3 license
- Industry designation(CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM)
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Location: Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 31-May-2018
Department: General Management
Back to top