About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our team!
As a Branch Manager, you are the local community leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients as well as driving the business forward through your strategic planning. By your leadership, the goals, purpose and vision for the branch are brought into focus and executed by your ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Execute on annual business plan in order to exceed targets and maximize every opportunity for growth including:
- New business
- Business retention
- Branch growth
- Client experience
- Introduction of new lines of business
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Inspire your team to excellence in order to deliver a memorable client experience
- Actively participate in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Monitor P&L statements and take appropriate corrective action when necessary to ensure targets are met
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
- Commitment to continued learning & development
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
- Support the team of talent to achieve their highest performance potential
- Identify and develop future leadership talent (Supervisors, Leads, Managers)
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the branch including:
- Corporate branding
- P&L statements
A successful candidate thrives in a team orientated and dynamic environment. Your strong organizational skills allows you to juggle multiple competing priorities on a daily basis. With your excellent communication skills, you are able to cultivate strong and productive interpersonal relationships both internally with your staff and externally with your clients.
- Minimum 5 years insurance brokerage experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing a department or branch
- Level 3 license
- Industry designation(CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM)
We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Salmon Arm
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Date published: 10-Sep-2018
Department: General Management
Back to top