- Hope, Canada
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
What we offer!
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- a corporate culture unlike any other
The Role: Branch Manager
Summary of Position
As a Branch Manager, you are the local community leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients as well as driving the business forward through your strategic planning. By your leadership, the goals, purpose and vision for the branch are brought into focus and executed by your ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Execute on annual business plan in order to exceed targets and maximize every opportunity for growth including:
- New business
- Business retention
- Branch growth
- Client experience
- Introduction of new lines of business
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Inspire your team to excellence in order to deliver a memorable client experience
- Actively participate in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Monitor profit & loss statements and take appropriate corrective action when necessary to ensure targets are met
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
- Commitment to continued learning & development
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
- Support the team of talent to achieve their highest performance potential
- Identify and develop future leadership talent (Supervisors, Leads, Managers)
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the branch including:
- Corporate branding
- Profit & Loss statements
- Thrives in a team orientated and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills allowing you to juggle multiple competing priorities on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cultivate strong and productive interpersonal relationships both internally with your staff and externally with your clients
- Minimum 5 years insurance brokerage experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing a department or branch
- Level 3 license
- Industry designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM)
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if YOU :
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
Department General Management
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top