Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
As a Branch Manager, you are the local community leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients as well as driving the business forward through your strategic planning. By your leadership, the goals, purpose and vision for the branch are brought into focus and executed by your ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Execute on annual business plan in order to exceed targets and maximize every opportunity for growth including:
-Introduction of new lines of business
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Inspire your team to excellence in order to deliver a memorable client experience
- Actively participate in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Monitor P&L statements and take appropriate corrective action when necessary to ensure targets are met
Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
Commitment to continued learning & development
Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
Support the team of talent to achieve their highest performance potential
Identify and develop future leadership talent (Supervisors, Leads, Managers)
Manage day to day operational aspects of the branch including:
- Corporate branding
- P&L statements
A successful candidate thrives in a team orientated and dynamic environment. Your strong organizational skills allows you to juggle multiple competing priorities on a daily basis. With your excellent communication skills, you are able to cultivate strong and productive interpersonal relationships both internally with your staff and externally with your clients.
- Minimum 5 years insurance brokerage experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing a department or branch
- Level 3 license
- Industry designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM)
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Department General Management
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Back to top