Branch Auto Supervisor
Are you looking to expand your insurance career? If you like the idea of training and developing the next generation of insurance brokers, building strategic relationships, providing expert advice, and inspiring employees to create the best customer experience, we want you!
• competitive wages
• medical and dental benefits
• an education reimbursement program
• a RRSP matching program
• a corporate culture unlike any other
If you are flexible and are interesting in growing your career, you will see even more opportunities across 75 branches, in 4 provinces and territories.
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
• Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
• Integrity - We do the right thing every time
• Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
• Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
• Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
If you value what we value, and like the perks along the way - APPLY - The rest are just minor details.
The Role: Branch Auto Supervisor
Summary of Position
You will facilitate the consistent training and development of Auto Mobile Advisers, primarily through one-on-one training. Your success will see our 'new to insurance' employees fully embrace our strong culture of being Insurance Brokers and will be demonstrated by their ability to effectively provide clients with all the information needed for clients to make informed buying decisions . You will have continuous learning and development opportunities to maintain licensing requirements and work towards your career goals.
- The training and development of Auto Mobile Advisors to:
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
- Build relationships with clients, colleagues and dealership representatives to grow their professional network
- Being a resource for Auto Mobile Advisors and assisting them with challenging transactions that they are unfamiliar with
- Routine inspection/audit of all Auto Insurance related processes at a Branch level
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A passion for training and developing others
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
- A Level 2 Insurance License
- A minimum of 3 years' experience selling Auto Insurance in British Columbia
- A thorough understanding of all regulations and processes that the Insurance Corporate of BC requires of Autoplan brokers in British Columbia.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
• are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
• have a desire to help others protect their future
• have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
• are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
• are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
• believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Your future with HUB:
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Department General Management
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Back to top