HUB International is the largest insurance brokerage in Canada. Our vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. Our HUB Customer Central (HCC) office is looking for full time Bilingual Service Insurance Brokers to join our team!
As a Bilingual Service Insurance Broker for home and auto insurance you will receive paid training, a competitive salary and benefits package along with opportunity for growth within our group of companies. Compensation for this position is a base salary + incentives.
- Assess client needs, advise client on recommendations and execute on all important details
- Create an effortless experience for our customers
- Demonstrate strong decision-making and analytical skills
- Underwrite and process requested changes
- With experience and training, develop understanding of the insurers' underwriting guidelines
- Use sound underwriting judgment when reviewing and modifying policies
- Bilingual in French and English
- University degree, college diploma or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience is preferred but not required
- Previous success in customer service or a strong desire to help customers
- Ability to multitask on a phone and computer
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Desire to work in a dynamic team environment
- Insurance experience is not required
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- Employee Referral Program - Award for successful hires
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Recognition Programs
- HUB Paid Personal Days
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program
- Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
- Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
Get to Know HUB
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.