- Los Angeles, CA
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected-through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a-kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
HUB's Customer Service professionals provide critical support to our customers through account management, claims management, day-to-day client oversight, and underwriting services that make us a leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. Through a robust network of resources, you will be among some of the industry's top talent to help guide and support our customer's needs and provide them with innovative solutions.
The Benefits Analyst works directly with the Account Executive/Managers and Producers to help support and service clients by performing a variety of technical and analytical functions. Much of their responsibilities include:
- Lead the Request for Proposal (RFP) process and analyze RFP results
- Work directly with Account Executive/Managers and Producers to help support and service clients by performing a variety of technical and analytical functions
- Develop and communicate recommendations based on client needs.
- Analyze the current insurance market, collect/analyzing census data
- Review bids for compliance
- Collect, analyze and prepare claims and benefit data for client meetings
- Assist with the Open Enrollment process of our clients WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- High school diploma/GED (college preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years related insurance industry experience preferred, specifically in employee benefits.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software products.
- Ability to create and analyze formula-driven worksheets in Microsoft Excel. WHY CHOOSE HUB: Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge or our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.We are the perfect fit if you:
- Are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization.
- Have a desire to help others protect their future.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business.
- Are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise.
- Are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business.
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others. LIKE US SO FAR? Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. Apply online today!Are you a veteran? Disabled? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population.#LI-RB1
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top