About HUB International
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the Position:
The Benefits Administrator position reports directly to the Benefits Supervisor and provides administrative support to our Benefits team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary liaison to field HR and local benefit partners regarding all aspects of benefits administration
- Primary liaison with vendors regarding claims, eligibility , benefits design---implementation and ongoing service
- Works closely with Benefit Consultants on ongoing reporting and benefits projects including vendor specifications, selection, implementation, communication
- Identifies reporting requirements regarding benefits and may develop reports or work with consultants or other internal partners to develop reports
- Administers benefit program utilizing Workday; Manage enrollments, contact for field HR regarding benefits administration questions, process, issue resolution
- Facilitates new hire benefits training; develops and updates materials
- Establishes requirements for any HRIS (Workday) system changes to support new benefit or plan options
- Responsible for HRIS system testing and providing feedback to HRIS and Field HR
- Determines vendor integration needs and works with HRIS to establish requirements for any new interfaces or adjustments to existing interfaces
- Collaborate with accounting department for vendor payments and retirement plan contributions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as benefits administrator for at least 3 years. Preferred experience with an employer with over 1,000 employees, and experience with plan administration in multiple provinces.
- Solid understanding of different benefit plans (retirement, health & dental insurance, life
- Insurance, disability and leave administration etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office, and HRMS system, Workday preferably
- Understanding of data analysis, benefit cost analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation abilities
- Attention to detail
- Reliable with adherence to confidentiality standards
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top