Autopac Insurance Advisor - McPhillips
HUB International is Manitoba's largest insurance brokerage and is dedicated to helping business and individuals evaluate their risks and manage their insurance needs.
As an Autopac Insurance Advisor, you are the first point of contact with the client and are responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients with respect to the Autopac product of Manitoba Public Insurance. As you grow in your position you will have the ability to help identify client needs.
We are offering:
- Permanent full-time career, starting as soon as possible at our McPhillips office.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- Fabulous opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Great schedule flexibility.
- A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions.
A minimum License Level 1 is required. Training sponsorship and support will be provided to assist in successfully completing job requirements. Advanced computer and customer service skills are essential. High level of accuracy, adaptability to change and superior keyboarding skills.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believes in integrity and service submit your resume to  www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top