Auto Sales Trainer
HUB International Barton is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our auto plan team in Prince George !
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
- Understand ICBC - Policy Center & ADC
- Understand Dealer Service
- Understand Private Markets
- Can deal with underwriter relationships
- Understand claims reporting & how to deal with issues
- Renewal book handling
- Train staff on how to ask for a lead
- Help staff identify lead opportunities for front line staff
- Assist producers on how to manage their book of business
- Train on claims handling
- Calling programs
- Customer service expectations
- MVB license
- Level 2 license
- Passion to teach others
- Passion to be a mentor and enjoy watching others grow
- Address questions respectfully and communicate in layman's terms
- Open to suggestions in improving training
- When rollout is required (major changes in the company), must take change with ease and train new individuals with patience
- When communicating with experienced veterans- challenge their growth respectfully, understanding that change can be upsetting
- Ability to organize room requirements, venue, catering & technology
Travel Requirements & Branch "Back-Up" Requirements
- Annual: trainers group will meet once a year with the VP and Manager in charge of the program to identify major issues and review boot camps for rollout
- Semi-Annual: Trainers traveling within their region to deploy boot camps
- On-Site, one on one training
- Regional front line floater when in need of help
Who we are…
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top