HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance. We are the leading insurance broker across Canada, and ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service to our clients based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
This role is a 12 month contract position.
- Recognize and actively pursue new business opportunities
- Follow up on leads
- Maintain existing book of business
- Provide highest standard of client service
- Be flexible to the needs of each client
- Be up-to-date on all current coverage available
- Be proactive in foreseeing and meeting the needs of each client
- Set and adhere to annual production budget, including ICBC Autoplan, Private Auto, and Colwood sales production
- Build relationships with clients and colleagues to grow your professional network
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
- Attend and actively participate in industry and company events
- Conduct market research on prospects
- Assist with annual marketing plan and KPI's – use of social media, publications and events, help develop website content to profile to the business and networks
- Continue professional development in order to enhance skills and abilities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in the Auto Industry
- Level 2 Insurance License
- Willing to travel within Lower Mainland
- Attendance at meetings outside regular office hours required
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
- Demonstrated organizational and strategic planning abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel proficiency
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction while making a difference in the lives of your clients. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top