Auto Operations and Retail Manager
At HUB, you're part a global network of insurance professionals. Not only do they share their depth of experience for the benefits of your clients, but also to help in your own professional development. HUB recognizes that learning never stops, and we offer many avenues for continued development including our specialized in-house training programs and abundant career advancement opportunities.
Reporting to the Vice President, Auto Insurance Division, the Auto Operations and Retail Manager is responsible for developing and managing the corporate Auto Renewal Centre and Head Office retail branch. With a strong focus on exceptional client experience, you will lead the team to financial success through training, coaching, mentoring, and motivating employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- In partnership with the VP, AID, developing and executing the annual business plan
- Managing all operational aspects of the Still Creek retail location
- Establishing and maintaining best practices for the Renewal Centre
- Assessing the market and identifying opportunities to grow the business
- Providing leadership, support and collaborating with other business areas as needed
- Coordinating procedures & policies with various private auto carriers
- Supporting the team of talent to achieve their highest performance potential
Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience leading a department or branch and 5+ years of industry experience and technical expertise, including Autoplan knowledge. We are looking for someone with the ability to work collaboratively with direct reports, colleagues, and front line talent to create a driven and team oriented environment.Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma - BCIT).Strong communication skills and excellent international skills are a must have, as is a passion and firm understanding of business and financials. We are seeking an individual who a Level 2 License or is actively pursuing a Level 3 License.
We offer competitive wages, flexible work hours, complete tuition financing, and exciting opportunities for advancement!
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Burnaby
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 7-Aug-2018
Department: General Management
Back to top