Auto Insurance Trainer
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Summary of Position: Facilitate the consistent training and development of auto insurance advisors across the 17 branches of our Interior Shuswap Region, primarily through one-on-one training and additionally through webinars and classroom training. Liaise with other Auto Insurance Trainers and with Personal Insurance Trainers within HUB to ensure consistency and effectiveness of training delivery and development. Your success will see our 'new to insurance' employees fully embrace our strong culture of being Insurance Brokers and will be demonstrated by their ability to effectively provide clients with all the information needed for clients to make informed buying decisions.
- The training and development of Auto Insurance Advisors to:
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
- Build relationships with clients, colleagues and dealership representatives to grow their professional network
- Being a regional resource for Auto Insurance Advisors and assisting them with challenging transactions that they are unfamiliar with.
- Attending and working as an Auto Insurance Advisor in a Branch that finds itself unexpectedly short-staffed due to unanticipated staff absences.
- Routine inspection/audit of all Auto Insurance related processes at a Branch level.
- A passion for training and developing others and encouraging their personal & professional growth.
- Reliable transportation and the ability to routinely travel, including the ability to be away from home for up to a week. The majority of time will be spent working one-on-one with new/junior Auto Insurance Advisors at their workspace while serving clients. Although the majority of our branches are within a 1.5 hour commute from our main Kamloops or Salmon Arm locations, there are a couple of branches that are beyond a reasonable commuting distance for day trips.
- A Level 2 Insurance License is preferred. We will consider someone with a Level 1 who is actively working on obtaining their Level 2 Insurance License
- A minimum of 3 years' experience selling Auto Insurance in British Columbia, including solid experience with Commercial Auto Insurance coverage (fleets and garage policies). Experience or exposure to Autoplan Service to Dealerships (ASD) is an asset.
- A thorough understanding of all regulations and processes that the Insurance Corporate of BC requires of Autoplan brokers in British Columbia.
We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
#LI-POST Department General Management
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Back to top