HUB International is seeking a an energetic, self-motivated individual to come join our team in Agassiz in the position of Auto Insurance Associate. If you are a self-starter looking for a challenge, this will be a great opportunity for you to join a growing organization!
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
- ICBC transactions including renewals new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments, changes etc.
- Solicit and obtain expiry dates for cross selling P/L & C/L
- Promote, explain and recommend coverages
- Maintain strong working knowledge of ICBC & private auto products
- Maintain familiarity with ICBC manuals and be able to use them quickly and accurately
- Eager to jump to the counter and provide great customer service experience
- Thrive in a team environment - happy to help co-workers find the answers
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work different shifts
Who we are…
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top