HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our Auto Plan team at our Vedder Road location!
Summary of position
Our Insurance Associates advise new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance.
- Build relationships with clients, colleagues and dealership representatives to grow your professional network
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
- Active Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License, or willing to obtain
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Weekend and Evening availability
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com at http://www.hubinternational.com/
Who we are...
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Chilliwack
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 12-Jun-2018
Back to top