About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our Auto Plan team !
Summary of position
Our Insurance Advisors advise new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance.
- Build relationships with clients, colleagues and dealership representatives to grow your professional network
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
- Active Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License, or willing to obtain
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Weekend and Evening availability
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work hours
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Nanaimo
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 15-Jun-2018
Back to top