In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus isdedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control.Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees,andprovide continuous opportunitiesfor growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options thatarerooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Our Insurance Associates advise new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance.
- Build relationships with clients, colleagues and dealership representatives to grow your professional network
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
- Active Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License, or willing to obtain
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Weekend and Evening availability
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Fort St. John
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 7-Nov-2018
Back to top