Associate Sales Executive
This position prepares an associate to progress into the Sales Executive position. Associates works in a variety of situations, at times working as members of a team and other times working alone on an assignment. Associates are under close supervision of the Regional Sales Leader and performance is monitored to assess readiness for advancement as opportunities arise. Associates provide support to the Commercial Lines Account Manager and Sales Executive in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing accounts. Associates work closely with the sales team to assist in providing high quality customer service to assigned clients while gaining working knowledge about the insurance industry.
- Assist Sales Executive in the marketing process including preparation of all necessary applications (including supplemental applications) and collecting all data necessary for a complete submission to underwriters.
- Assist in preparing proposals, graphs and service plans for clients
- Assist Clients and carriers with day-to-day email, phone, fax and mail requests for policies, endorsements, audits, claims follow-up and accounting/billing.
- Assist Account Manager in preparation of the renewal submission for marketing or submission to incumbent carrier.
- Assist Account Manager with follow-ups to the incumbent carrier(s) to obtain renewal quotes in a timely fashion
- Assist in preparing the renewal proposal for review by Sales Executive and/or client
- Assist with renewal procedures after renewal coverage to be bound.
- Work with Account Manager throughout the entire renewal process for assigned House Accounts.
- Review for accuracy all policies, changes/endorsements, audits and other documents.
- Maintain current Activity log; follow up on open activities
- Analyze contracts for certificates of insurance
- Assist Sales Executive in ordering, producing and analyzing claim data
- Keep abreast of industry changes and trends
- Complete outlined Education Responsibilities (listed below)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
On-The-Job Training Responsibilities:
- Obtain Property & Casualty Insurance License (attend all necessary preparatory courses)
- Complete all Required EPIC Courses
- Complete all Hub Way Epic Courses
- Complete Introductory to Insurance Courses (Intro to Insurance, Property, General Liability, Auto, Work Comp)
- Complete Key Carrier online Training courses (Travelers, Liberty, EMC, etc.. - online rating procedures)
- Complete Job shadow assignments with identified Sales Executives and Account Managers
- Participate in Networking & Community Events
- Begin to develop Sales pipeline
Location: United States, Montana, Kalispell
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 25-May-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top