Associate Product Manager
HUB Financial Services provides insurance solutions and products for small- to mid-sized financial institutions. We enjoy the resources and structure of HUB International (currently the 7th largest insurancebrokerage in the world), while maintaining a tight-knit and fun local office culture.
This position is located in Lewisville, TX.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Liaise with Account Managers and Product Managers in order to identify, assist, and support client relationships
- Assist with client-facing activities, including:-Recording key metrics for product reviews-Current projects
- Provide assistance with client training/education, account implementation and transition coordination
- Advocate on behalf of clients, providing suggestions and feedback regarding product enhancements and improvements in order to improve product and relationship quality
- Assist Account Managers and Product Managers in the coordination and implementation of program changes, enhancements, and corrections
- Manage Consumer Complaint Reporting Process
- Client Portal (HFS Direct) system enhancement and testing
- Support Client Portal functions, including: user set up, user training, technical troubleshooting, and client communication
- Manage smaller projects as needed
Experience, Skills and Abilities :
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Agile required
- Experience with JIRA preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and coordinate projects in an organized, detailed, manner
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization and analytical skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage and take initiative on projects
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These qualifications are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. If this position requires licensing or certification, the incumbent must maintain that license or certification by meeting all continuing education and other requirements.
Location: United States, Texas, Lewisville
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 8-May-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top