Associate Financial Planner
- Winter Park, FL
The Associate Financial Planner reports to the SVP, Retirement Practice Leader and provides operational management and support to the firm's 401(k), individual wealth management, and life insurance clients. This position consults directly with clients to address acute financial needs and deliver customized solutions and support. This position requires a strong understanding of the securities industry, regulatory bodies and guidelines, meticulous attention to detail and professionalism and is critical to ensuring the achievement of the department's goals.
- Act as the operations and support contact for all 401(k) clients of Hub Florida
- Complete and deliver quarterly and annual fiduciary investment and due diligence reports for qualified plan clients including fund lineup analysis, recommendations and coordination of fund changes
- Provide ongoing participant education sessions both in-person and virtually when appropriate
- Assist in marketing and presenting to all prospective clients
- Contribute to client retention and satisfaction through high-quality and timely service
- Assist in reviewing wealth management clients' accounts and provide recommendations on investments within the context of their overall portfolio
- Maintain ongoing contact with clients; process client requests and address concerns; identify existing problems; provide suitable time frames and solutions to help meet client expectations
- Complete, submit and follow up on client applications
- Assist high net-worth individuals to meet long-term financial goals such as retirement, college education and estate planning
- Prepare, coordinate and follow through on financial plan development
- Manage individual life insurance process for clients of HUB Florida to include data gathering and application; liaise between underwriters and clients; follow policy through to in-force status; ensure proper documentation of policies in CORE and Benefit Point for accurate commission processing.
- High level of professionalism and adheres to the highest standards of integrity
- Manage and prioritize multiple and competing priorities on a daily basis in pursuit of business objectives
- Ability to self-direct and manage time and priorities
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills
- Ability to see big picture while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input all client data into multiple software platforms and spreadsheets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extraordinary level of personal initiative and pro-activity
- Strong problem solving and analytic abilities
- Solid knowledge of Mutual Funds and Qualified Plans
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Applicable FINRA licenses preferred (e.g., Series 7, 6, 65, 66, 63)
- Florida Life and Health license or ability to obtain within 90 days
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top