Associate Account Executive
HUB International is a leading global insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and risk management products and services. Our Northeast division, is seeking an Associate Account Executive to join our Risk Management commercial lines division in our Fairfield, CT location. The office is located adjacent to a metro north station – easy commute from Manhattan or New Haven.
This position will assist account executives in processing daily account activity. To provide technical support in accordance with company operating procedures.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Update all renewals including policy applications and policy billing .
- Invoice all renewals and policy change requests
- Process all cancellations including updating policy billing screen and invoicing
- Process all renewals/change requests/cancellations from various
- Close out activities of account managers when processing is completed
- Send policies to history and make clients inactive, when appropriate
- Enter all appropriate activities in the system in conjunction with processing
- Make calls to companies when there are problems/questions pertaining to processing
- Assists in maintaining expiration reports
- Proficiency in accessing all company systems/websites to obtain all necessary information in the processing procedures
- Send letters to clients confirming specific policy activity
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
- 3 years related experience with broker or carrier
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Detail oriented with good mathematical and communication skills
- Ability to understand, analyze, and research different lines of insurance
- Computer proficiency, working knowledge of EPIC
- Ability to work within designated time frames
- Good interpersonal skills
- P&C License
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top