Assistant Account Manager
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Account Manager to join our Commercial Lines team in our Norwell, Massachusetts office. The selected employee will assist the Account Managers and Producers with the servicing of assigned commercial insurance accounts
- Coordinate the handling and servicing of assigned commercial insurance accounts with the Account Executives/Producers.
- Enter data as required by insurance company automation systems.
- Provide support to the Account Manager/Producer on pre-renewal processes.
- Handle correspondence and the clerical processing of accounts including applications, transactional file maintenance and agency management system input of each account.
- Process certificate of insurance requests.
- Maintain insurance carriers manuals and marketing materials as required.
- Handle the administrative claims process.
- Maintain cancellation/reinstatement system for commercial accounts.
- Responsible for developing complete familiarity with all forms and paperwork including their intent and purpose.
- Responsible for implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.Qualifications:
- Related experience with commercial insurance.
- Producers license or ability to obtain license after hire.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Location: United States, Massachusetts, Norwell
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 21-Feb-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top