Assistant Account Executive-Premier
- Mountainside, NJ
HUB International is a leading insurance brokerage firm in all lines of insurance. Our Personal Lines department is currently seeking an Assistant Account Executive to assist the team with processing and updating client accounts, responding to requests, and supporting the service goals of the agency.
Located in our Summit, NJ office, this person will work closely with the Account Executives in the Personal Lines department and interact with other departments within the office.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Handling the cancellation process by corresponding with clients regarding non-payment notices and follows-up for payment
- Processing policy change requests from Account Executives as well as directly from customers
- Providing reports for processing new business and/or remarketing of accounts
- Providing Account Executives with quotes on existing or new accounts as needed
- Providing documentation to mortgage companies and lenders on behalf of clients
- Issuing binders, insurance identification cards, evidence, and certificates of insurance as requested by Account Executives
- Assisting Account Executives with preparing annual review proposals or summaries of insurance
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a related position
- NJ State Property & Casualty Insurance license preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Applied/TAM or EPIC agency management system
- Knowledge of multiple insurance carrier services
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top