Assistant Account Executive/Inside Sales
HUB International Northeast is a division of a leading international insurance brokerage firm selling and servicing all lines of insurance. We are currently seeking a talented personal lines professional to join our inside sales team.
This position will work with new and established lead sources to achieve target closing ratios. The selected incumbent will maintain excellent relationships with affluent clientele and insurance carriers, provide thorough reviews of client coverage, exposure, and price, communicate coverage recommendations and options to clients, and negotiate favorable coverages and rates.
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years personal lines experience in a similar sales role with an insurance agency/brokerage dealing with national insurance carriers
- A valid Property & Casualty insurance broker's license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Superior multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with PL Rater and/or EPIC, TAM, and other Agency Management Systems
- Proven ability and experience with new business placement with Chubb, AIG, PURE, Travelers, and other carriers
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Beyond meaningful work, HUB provides a generous base salary, an opportunity to earn commissions, and comprehensive benefits package. These include paid vacation and personal days, health, dental, and vision insurance, matching 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
HUB International is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top