Assistant Account Executive-Employee Benefits
We are currently seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our growing Employee Benefits Department in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. This position will provide a variety of administrative and insurance support services to three Senior Account Executives as well as resolve common account issues such as claims, eligibility, and service issues.
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout the United States and Canada.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Account maintenance, including updates to client files, scanning and attaching of plan documents, and updating Employee Benefits systems and databases
- Revising, editing, and binding marketing proposals and presentations
- Assisting with open enrollment meetings and client meetings as necessary
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with insurance carriers and clients
- Supporting clients with eligibility administration on various carrier portals
- Reviewing marketing and renewal rates and compiling comparisons in Excel spreadsheets for presentation
- Assisting Senior Account Executives with managing small group clients
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an Employee Benefits insurance environment
- Valid Pennsylvania Life & Health License
- 4 year college degree a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Employee Benefits systems and databases a plus (BenefitPoint, HR Connections & MYWave)
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top