Assistant Account Executive-Commercial Lines
We are currently seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our Commercial Lines group. Located in our Summit, NJ office, this position will assist withprocessing and updating client accounts, responding to requests, and supporting the service goals of the agency.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing support to Senior Account Executives and Account Executives with daily client management issues
- Handling certificates of insurance, endorsements, applications, billing, and auto insurance ID cards
- Providing administrative and technical support for the processing of policy renewals, cancellations, non-pay notices, invoicing, and change requests
- Preparing loss summaries, spreadsheets, accord applications, proposals and submissions
- Performing data entry for our agency management system and third party management systems
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements :
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- NJ Property & Casualty Insurance Broker License preferred
Location: United States, New Jersey, Summit
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 27-Apr-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top