Assistant Account Executive (Wholesale - Professional Liability)
To support the Account Executive and handle a broad range of daily activities independently utilizing technical expertise and product knowledge.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receive, review and forward policies, endorsement and other documents
- Execute placement requests to modify coverage as needed
- Review and forward premium invoices
- Prepare and review submissions of Specifications.
- Assist in Proposal Presentation
- Adhere to internal QC policies and procedures
- Maintain communication with underwriters and brokers
- Perform other specific duties as directed by AE
- Pursue educational and technical studies required for next level
- Solid knowledge of all lines of insurance. Rating experience helpful
- Good problem solving and analytical abilities
- Selling skills helpful along with ability to make recommendations for cross selling
- Working knowledge of inter-company operations, i.e.: Marketing, Accounting
- Ability to execute and ensure compliance to all internal Quality Control procedures
Strong computer skills: Excel & Word a must
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Associate degree (2-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top