Assistant Account Executive (Wholesale)
About HUB International Limited
HUB International is a top 10 global insurance broker providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Our regional offices throughout North America are dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs.
Assistant Account Executive (Wholesale):
To support the Account Executive and handle a broad range of daily activities independently utilizing technical expertise and product knowledge.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receive, review and forward policies, endorsement and other documents
- Execute placement requests to modify coverage as needed
- Review and forward premium invoices
- Prepare and review submissions of Specifications.
- Assist in proposal presentation
- Adhere to internal QC policies and procedures
- Maintain communication with underwriters and brokers
- Perform other specific duties as directed by AE
- Pursue educational and technical studies required for next level
Strong computer skills: Excel & Word a must
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top