Assistant Account Executive - Select
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
Our Northeast division is looking for a highly motivated individual to provide clerical support to the commercial lines department by providing assistance with insurance policies and handling various matters for all members of the department as required.
Additionally, also provides telephone support on the front desk and additional responsibilities associated with the front desk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Check policy coverages for all commercial lines accounts. Additionally, will make sure policies are in accordance with internal Quality Control guidelines.
- Issue Certificates and Evidences for clients.
- Answer billing questions and following up on Reinstatements.
- Answering the switchboard, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers; handing parking passes to guests
- Participates in special projects for management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least 2-3 years insurance experience with broker
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, exhibiting flexibility and dependability and to work with limited supervision
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Department Account Management & Service
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top