Assistant Account Executive - Risk Management
To provide our clients with exceptional service in a timely and professional manner, and in accordance with HUB's operating procedure.
Responsibilities as an Assistant Account Executive, include:
- Working with the team leader to service a dedicated book of business;
- Account review, gathering information, research,marketing submissions, invoicing, policy checking, and all other matters related thereto, except the direct handling of claims and loss control;
- Working with team leaders/ team to service overall "team" book of business, which is not directly assigned to the position, but is part of the team;
- Responsibilityfor identifying exposures on the accounts , and for discussing with the team leader and/or the client;
- Ability to access exposures, and make coverage recommendations, written and oral;
- Ability to review losses, and determine loss trends, and make recommendations on loss control in tandem with the loss control department;
- Assist andcoordinate the delivery of services between our clients, carriers andloss control departments;
- Communicate effectively, timely, with team leader and all co-workers;
- Invoice all renewals and policy change requests timely;
- Process all cancellations including updating policy billing screen and invoicing;
- Process all renewals/change requests/cancellations as needed;
- Close out activities of account managers when processing is completed.Keeping activities current and update to date;
- Send policies to history and make clients inactive, when appropriate;
- Enter all appropriate activities in the system in conjunction with processing;
- Make calls to companies when there are problems/questions pertaining to processing;
- Assists in maintaining expiration reports;
- Proficiency in accessing all company systems/websites to obtain all necessary information in the processing procedures;
- Ability to write letters and emails that are accurate, concise and to the point;
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned;
- Follow and adhere to all company protocols.
- 3-5 years related experience with retail broker
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Detail oriented with good mathematical and communication skills
- Ability to understand, analyze, and research different lines of insurance
- Computer skills are a must, including excel and word proficiency
- Ability to work within designated time frames
- Good interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking abilities in a fast paced environment
- P&C License
- Working knowledge of EPIC preferred, but otherwise, the ability and willingness to learn.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 16-May-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top