Assistant Account Executive
- Hauppauge, NY
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Position: Assistant Account Executive / Administrative
Department: Employee Benefits - LI
Location: 1393 Veterans Memorial Highway - Suite 210N, Hauppauge, NY 11788
Support Employee Benefits Account Executives in coordination of projects and interfacing with clients and carriers to ensure exceptional customer service
- Assist Senior Account Executives & Account Executives with daily client management issues.
- Performs account maintenance including updates to client files, scanning and attachment of plan documents, Benefit Point, etc.
- Assists in the resolution of common account issues, i.e. claim, policy, eligibility and service issues.
- Assists with marketing proposals, paperwork and presentation preparation.
- Revise/Edit and bind presentation materials as needed.
- Assists with open enrollment meetings and client meetings as necessary for clients and prospective clients
- Assists with coordination of Seminars, as appropriate.
- Develops and maintain positive relationships with insurance carriers and clients.
- Performs other administrative functions as needed by Senior/Account Executives.
- Assist Client and Account Executives with creating client websites using HRConnections.
- Assist Client and Account Executives utilize MyWave.
- 1 - 3 years office experience (business school degree a plus).
- Basic analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate - Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Accurate and high attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Associate degree (2-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top