ARC Service Specialist
- Riverside, CA
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
- Do you love to help, train, and support your teammates?
- Are you the go-to in the office for the "How do I?" questions? And do you always have the answers?
The Accounting Resource Team (ARC) serves clients (Operations) by effectively responding to client inquiries, identifying training opportunities, and supporting clear communication between Accounting and Operations.
About The Role
This role is not about doing "accounting", it is about helping, teaching, and supporting our clients, as well as providing a clear escalation path where needed.
Essential Traits And Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- 2 years of experience in training, call center environment, or insurance industry
- Strong understanding of Epic and it's workflows
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Belief that client service is the top priority
- Understand that teaching someone how to find the answers is as important as providing the answer
- Able to assess inquiries and provide follow up that will ensure clients receive the information they are looking for.
- Good eye for detail.
- Know that shared knowledge is the best support for both clients and teammates.
- Be able to work independently and provide results.
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top