ARC Senior Regional Liaison
About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 6th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
We are seeking an outgoing customer service-oriented individual to join the Accounting Resource Center ( ARC ) and partner with our regional operations to foster a successful working relationship with the Hub Financial Center ( HFC )
About the role
In this role, you'll be part of the ARC client service unit. The ARC is the Liaison between Accounting and Operations. This team is not about doing "accounting work". It's about helping, teaching and supporting Operations. You will be responsible for driving business solutions by maintaining ongoing relationships with regional operations leaders, proactively monitoring key metrics to identify potential risks / training opportunities, interacting with client service personnel and guiding them through issue resolution workflows. Successful candidates must be collaborative, analytical, problem solvers, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
You'll be the HFC's main contact for the region and will handle ARC tickets as needed for VIP clients or requests for special assistance. This could include walking Servicers through fixing billing errors, understanding the transaction screen or researching carrier payments with the Premium Payables department.
ARC Senior Regional Liaison Responsibilities:
- Respond to escalated requests for assistance from your fellow ARC team members via the ARC ticketing system.
- Handle VIP client ARC tickets
- Handle any necessary research to resolve the case
- Provide regional staff training as needed and/or notify ARC Training team
- Proactively monitor aged $Activities and coordinate resolution with Service teams
- Proactively monitor aged client cash application and premium payables and coordinate with both Service teams and HFC leads to anticipate and prevent issues such as NOCs
- Monitor Renewal lists of VIP clients and work with the Service Team as needed
- Develop good relationships with the HFC Leaders and Senior staff
- Develop good relationships with regional Finance and Service leaders
- Understand the problems and challenges of Service teams and help identify ways the HFC could better address those needs
- Partner in onboarding processes for newly acquired acquisitions
- Travel to various branch locations within the regions as needed
- Other Duties as required
- At least 3 years Premium Payables experience highly desired
- 5+ years of industry experience in either insurance accounting or client service role required
- Must love working with people
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Patient and active listener
- Proven passion for service
- Experience with coaching and training peers or similar experience
Department Accounting & Finance
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
MikeBusiness Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top