Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
- Sorting and forwarding incoming faxes and emails received to appropriate departments
- Handling incoming and outgoing couriers (including regular mail); open, stamp, sort and label for distribution
- Maintaining stock and availability of office supplies by ordering as required
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Providing support on general administrative office services and is able to refer Brokers for specialized assistance
- Positive attitude, eager to provide great client service experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Solid administrative skills including strong attention to detail, organization and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and exercise initiative and work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Level 1 license preferred
- Secondary School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 -2 years' experience within an office and/or administrative capacity
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Department Office Administration & Clerical
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top