About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our team!
- Processing commercial lines renewals, endorsements, new business and cancellations for multiple branches:
- Compare data on documents received from insurance carriers to existing data within client files
- Contact with our commercial lines sales team advising of any discrepancies
- Update broker management system with required changes
- Billing of client premiums
- Requesting cheques for client refunds
- Prepare document packages to be provided to our clients
- Provide excellent "customer service" to our personal and commercial lines sales teams:
- Meet and greet telephone and walk in clients
- Accept client payments
- Ordering supplies
- Work within a busy office environment and support the team to ensure the smooth running of day to day operations
- Hard working, positive attitude
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to complete repetitive tasks while remaining focused
- The ability to think outside the box for solutions/problem solving
- Obtain/sort documents and information quickly
- Ability to analyze data on a reoccurring basis
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Location: Canada, Alberta, Grande Prairie
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 6-Sep-2018
Department: Office Administration & Clerical
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top