Administrative Assistant, Employee Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Complimentary transit shuttle
- No cost fitness facility
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support for our Employee Benefits Division. We are seeking a highly organized individual with a strong attention to join our Burnaby location in a regular full time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head officelocation is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Financial and accounting support including data entry, invoicing and reconciliation
- Creating and distributing reports
- Administrative duties including scanning, managing emails and documents, mail and couriers
- Assist with contracting and licensing of EB producers and record management support
As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills both in person, on the phone and through email
- Ability to multi-task and commitment to continuous learning
- Exceptional team player
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience in an administrative role is an asset but willing to train
- Experience in basic bookkeeping is an asset
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 7-Nov-2018
Department: Office Administration & Clerical
Back to top